- Day 1: Cusco / Machu Picchu tour
- Take a 4-day program and experience all the retreat has to offer, stay in private accommodation among the wonderful garden. Relax and enjoy yoga, wellness and spirituality.
- Traditionally, the Quechua ancestral belief is to honor Pachamama, Mother Earth, while embracing reciprocal exchange, ayni, which is the principle of sustainable giving and receiving. Located in one of the most stunning places on earth, the beauty of Pachamama radiates throughout the retreats grounds. From our hand-crafted guestroom design, to our breathtaking Chakra Gardens, organic vegetarian farm-to-table meals, Andean ceremonial spaces and devoted service by the local Quechuan staff, the retreat is a model of authentic sustainability, home to the “Seven Chakra Gardens”.
- Take the time to enjoy our wellness retreat center in the Sacred Valley of Peru, located between the Incan Capital of Cusco and the World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu. The first retreat center in the Sacred Valley dedicated to yoga and mindfulness practitioners, our retreat was designed with the intention of paying homage to Andean values.
- Each garden contains symbols, shapes, sculptures, and Incan medicinal plants and flowers that resonate with one of the seven chakras, or energy centers, of the human body. The crown jewel is a 1000-year-old Lucuma tree that connects guests to the nature-based wisdom of pre-Incan civilization. Today, the retreat serves a diverse clientele of loyal yoga teachers, transformative healing artists, women’s groups, writers, photographers and cultural adventurers.
Take a 1-day program and experience all the retreat has to offer, stay in private accommodation among the wonderful garden. Relax and enjoy yoga, wellness and spirituality.
Custom-designed Andean adobe architecture blends the physical and natural environment with the surrounding gardens and mountain views, creating an atmosphere of traditional, yet refined luxury. Local artwork decorates interior and exterior walls, and Andean ornaments can be found throughout.
- Main House
This spacious communal building welcomes guests to feel at home, reflecting the grace of the Quechua culture. It includes a living room with fireplace, cozy sitting area, and bar that serves as a gathering place before group meals. Two large dining areas overlook the gardens and nearby mountains.
- Guest Rooms
The guest room are uniquely designed and named according to local medicinal plants, found in the nearby gardens. Two room categories are offered, Garden and Luxury, in a wide range of configurations, accommodating up to 65 guests.
- Communal Spaces
Beautiful communal spaces created especially for group gatherings. These include two yoga studios, a furnished library, a music room with instruments, a ceremonial temple room, and an outdoor fire area. The Chakra Gardens also provide various outdoor spaces for quiet gatherings.
- Vegetarian Meals
Gourmet vegetarian meals are served daily, using high-protein Andean grains and legumes, as well as freshly-harvested organic vegetables from our gardens. The exotic fusion of Andean and international flavors in the colorful buffet breakfast and hearty three-course dinner ensure that every guest feels nourished and cared for. Special diet requests are accommodated, such as dairy/gluten free.
- Spa Treatments
The retreat offers a range of therapeutic, Andean style spa treatments to restore the body and rejuvenate the spirit including massage, reflexology, facials, and two unique experiences: Andean Solar Baths – Features outdoor baths crafted from stone, with water heated by the sun and infused with flowers, medicinal herbs and salts for the local salt mines of Maras. Crystal Light Therapy – Originating in Brazil, this well-known therapy combines color, light, crystals and music to clear and realign the body’s chakras.
- Traditional Rituals.
During all fully inclusive Retreat Programs, traditional ritual specialists from the remote Q’ero region of the Andes are available to share the sacred rituals and ceremonies they have performed in their own communities for centuries. Offerings to Pachamama – A traditional Andean despacho or offering is created by an authentic Q’ero to honor the Andean mountain deities or apukuna, followed by a traditional fire ceremony. Coca Leaf Reading – A highly experienced traditional Andean healer conducts individual consultations and healing treatments using the sacred coca leaf.
Wellness Retreat - Sacred Valley
Duration : 1 Day / 0 Night
- Start: Cusco, Peru
- Finish: Cusco, Peru
- Destinations Visited: Wellness Retreat, Sacred Valley
- From: $999