Have you set your heart on a holiday in Lima, the capital of Peru? Have you booked a Peru vacation package and don’t really want to stay in a hotel?
Well, in this article we will give you 10 great reasons why you should stay in a luxury apartment in Lima instead of a hotel.
- A family vacation anywhere in the world can be stressful, especially when there is no room in a hotel for your children to play in after long day of bus touring. A luxury apartment could be the answer, many featuring two or three bedrooms, with plenty of space for the kids to play and the adults to relax.
- Financially renting a luxury apartment for a few weeks will normally be more economical than a hotel room, especially if you need more than one room for a long period of time.
- Staying in the one place for your entire vacation can take the hassle out of moving from place to the next, allowing you to enjoy your holiday more and unpack only once instead of numerous times
- Most Peru holiday luxury rentals are located close to all of the best attractions in Lima saving you time, money and the hassle of taking taxis.
- Luxury apartments in Lima always feature kitchens, including fridges, so you can easily prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you don’t feel like restaurant food this is the perfect solution if you feel like staying in.
- Most luxury apartments in Lima feature television with many cable TV stations, so you can see your favorite programs from home anytime you wish, browse the news channels or see your favorite tv shows from the comfort of your beautifully decorated living room in your own apartment. Some apartments also feature a DVD player so you can view the latest movies with the family. All apartments also have free Wi-Fi, so if you need to work there is internet access.
- When traveling with family or friends there is always laundry to do, so your luxury apartment will feature a late model washing machine and dryer to do your washing without having the worry of having to do the washing by hand in the bathroom.
- Most luxury apartments are located close to all the great shopping malls in Lima, for example Larco Mar, a mall built very cleverly into the seaside cliffs along the Pacific coast, is a great spot for taking photos and enjoying a great night out. There are many other great shopping districts in Lima, all worth exploring and only a short taxi ride away.
- Foodies will also enjoy having their own luxury apartment in Lima, as most are close to all of the fabulous restaurants and street venders in Lima. Lima has three restaurants in the world’s top 50 restaurants list, and Lima’s numbers are growing every year.
- If you need to be in Lima for an extended holiday or for work reasons, a luxury apartment in Lima could be your home away from home, feel comfortable with the best quality beds, beautiful clean sheets, quality bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room and separate bedrooms. Your luxury apartment will be cleaned for you every day with new towels and your bed made and dishes done daily.
For any Lima and Peru holiday or work trip, consider a luxury apartment to pass your holiday in comfort with a homey feel you will not find in a hotel.